Sunday, March 24, 2013

Is Monostat a prime candidate for a primer? Get's my vote!

Hey Pretties! For my first official post I'm going to refer to a fellow blogger newbie, one of my bestie's lovefairy99's post about how Monostat Soothing Care Chafing Powder Relief-Gel compares to Smashbox Photo Finish Primer which I will put the link to at the end of this post. I 100% agree the Monostat is an awesome alternative to the Smashbox Primer. There are several products in my make up box that are definitely worth spending the big bucks for. A good quality primer is one I value and am willing to dish out cash for. Now for me, anything over $10 I have to ask myself "Do I really need this?" I often suffer from what I call "Shopper's Guilt." I mindlessly purchase something then when I get home I run a mental list of all the bills I could have paid down with the money I spent on something I wanted rather than needed. So if I'm going to spend my hard earned money on something it better be worth it. Smashbox Photo Finish has been just that. It wears beautifully with all day lasting power. It goes on light and glides on like silk. A small amount goes a long way so for me you get a a lot of bang for your buck. According to all the social media sites that you & I are obsessed with checking on the daily Monostat Chafing gel is the same ingredients as the Smashbox. Smashbox PFP retails at $36 while the Monostat will cost you $5.99. I'm a baller on a budget, that got my attention! On to the purchase! If you're like me and have this immature fear of running into a guy from high school when your cruising the feminine products aisle in Wal-Mart, get over it because this stuff is worth it! Slap that Monostat in your basket, purchase it with lightening speed in the self check out line, and add that baby to your beautification routine. It works just as well, feels just as light, and lasts just as long. We have a winner people, ding! ding! ding! Seriously, you can not go wrong with this dupe and with the money you save on the primer you afford to splurge on something bright, fun, & sparkly adorn over that fantastic money saving primer.

check out lovefairy99 http://lovefairy99.blogspot.com/2013/03/smash-box-photo-finish-vs-monistat.html

No comments:

Post a Comment